The graduates of the Vocational College of Hotel Management Pegnitz are employed in marketing and the sales of hotel services and products as well as in administrative positions; lead and motivate personnel.
Your vocational education graduation is related to level 4 (Assistentenberufe) in the German and European Qualifications Framework.
· Possession of fundamental knowledge in business management, commodities management in the hotel industry and tourism and in law
· Possession of extensive knowlegde in business organization, information technology and the sector application software
· Possession of all the relevant practical knowledge in the departments F&B, restaurant and hotel
· Experience from a 20 week lasting internship in excellent national and international hotels
· Ability to focus the needs of the international competition
· Usage of at least two foreign languages related on a high performance level in speaking, listening, reading and writing
· Have acquired additional qualifications in foreign languages
· Ability according to AEVO to train apprentices in profession related companies
· Admission to top-up-university studies for a profession related Bachelor degree at the International University Bad Honnef-Bonn, Stenden University (NL) and the Johnson & Wales University (US)
The Vocational College of Hotel Management Pegnitz provides you a wide range of additional qualifiations.
· Training apprentices in job profession related companies (IHK Bayreuth)
· Certificate English for Business (LCCI)
· Certificat de l´Hôtellerie et du Tourisme, DFA1
· Diploma de Español (Instituto Cervantes)
· Quality-Coach (Service Qualität Deutschland in Bayern)
· Certified Advisor of German Wines (Deutsches Wein Institut)